Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Feminist Collections

A wondrous delivery came to my mailbox today. I'm very happy to have received a copy of The Encyclopedia of Feminist Literature by Mary Ellen Snodgrass to review for Feminist Collections: A Quarterly of Women's Studies Resources.

I began my subscription to Feminist Collections, along with Feminist Periodicals: A Current Listing of Contents and New Books on Women & Feminism while still in library school. I now have a growing stash of these helpful and always intriguing publications. All three are published by Phyllis Holman Weisbard, the Women's Studies Librarian at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

I'm continuing my reading of the biography of P. L. Travers (what an interesting life she led).

It was somewhat sad to finish 44 Scotland Street over the weekend. I enjoyed the characters and the book created a sort of calmness while I was reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home