Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Is it work or play?

I've been having way too much fun updating my research guides to get ready for the fall semester. In addition to the two I've been responsible for, English and Women's Studies, this semester I was added Gerontology and Human Services. In fact, call me crazy, but I could not wait to get to work this morning and arrived at my desk around 7:30 a.m.

In addition to this, I'm working on preparing materials for a September exhibit on banned books. This is in celebration of the 25th anniversary of Banned Books Week. One brochure I'm working on will provide students with a listing of selected challenged or banned books from the library collection. I'm using lists and other information from the ALA site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home