Sunday, August 13, 2006

Alvarez, Gluck, & Native Foods

This has been a productive weekend. I completed another chapter for my book. I finished a complete draft of my review of The Encyclopedia of Feminist Literature by Mary Ellen Snodgrass. I continued my reading of Lawson's biography of P.L. Travers.

I ate a delicious meal with my husband last night at Native Foods in Costa Mesa.

I also started reading poems from two wonderful collections: Julia Alvarez's The Woman I Kept to Myself and Louise Gluck's Meadowlands. I intend to take both books along with me to work tomorrow. Even if I'm too busy to take a peek, I can at least look at the book covers in anticipation of the evening.

1 Comments:

At 26.10.22 , Anonymous Underpinning Little Rock said...

Great reading your blog postt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home